The "JUST ColorCommunicator 2" is equipped with a USB communication interface that enables the "adJUST" software, as well as the EIZO Color Navigator V 5.2, ICS Remote Director V 3.6.1, Kodak Virtual Matchprint and Serendipity BlackMagic V 4 softwares, to adjust the brightness of the viewing cabinet and to match the image displayed on the monitor with that in the viewing cabinet automatically and with the utmost precision. For the first time, the image on the monitor and the printout can be compared directly under standardized light. Now with special backdrop worksurface for excellent illumination of color proofs. Copy holder with even lighting from the top (1 x 18 W) and from below (1 x 18 W). Electronic dimmer and digital display with LEDs. Automatic warning for relamping after 2500 hours of light bulb use.
• LCC-luminance level control
• Special backdrop worksurface
• even illumination
• totally glare- and reflection-free
• special JUST fluorescent tubes proGraphic 5000
• electronic dimmer
• LED hour meter
• includes adJUST calibration software
Viewing Area: 19 1/2 x 15 3/4"
Outside Dimensions: 25 x 25 1/4 x 17 3/4"
Watt: 2 x 18
NEW MultiSync 30" Widescreen Professional Graphics Desktop Monitor
The 30" NEC MultiSync PA301W is the ultimate LCD display for professional graphics and photography applications and can tackle the most demanding color-critical projects. This 10-bit widescreen LCD, which features four digital inputs, a 2560x1600 resolution with a wide color gamut, a 14-bit 3D LUT, high brightness and an integrated USB hub, sets the standard for accurate, consistent and repeatable color performance.
• 98.2% coverage of AdobeRGB color space
• Superior screen performance (1000:1 contrast ratio, 2560 x 1600 native resolution, 350cd/m2 brightness)
• Supports internal programmable 14-bit 3D lookup tables (LUTs) for calibration
• Color Vision Emulation for type P/D/T supporting Color Universal Design
• SpectraViewII Color Calibration Solution, which includes software and colorimeter, helps the display achieve accurate, consistent and repeatable color performance
• MultiProfiler™ software provides complete control over the five picture modes, including the loading of any ICC profile directly into the monitor for optimal color space matching
• Wide connectivity includes 2 DisplayPort and 2 DVI-D inputs as well as a USB hub**
Professional Display Calibration for the Most Demanding Color Perfectionists
The i1Display Pro is the ultimate choice for discerning photographers, designers and imaging professionals looking for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy for displays, laptops and projectors. Two user modes (Basic and Advanced) provide serious Color Perfectionists with the perfect combination of unrivaled color precision, speed, options and controls to fit any workflow.
• Intuitive all-in-one design is very easy to use
• Blazing fast speed – measures 5X faster than previous devices
• Compact and self-contained for maximum portability
• Custom designed RGB filter set provides accurate color measurements
• New optical design allows for high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent color matching
• Rotatable diffuser arm can be used as a stand for table top projector profiling, ambient light measurement, and as a cover for instrument optics
• Conveniently integrated tripod mount for projector profiling in larger venues