Precise, productive, profitable print production
Introducing the Fiery® XF 7 digital front end to your wide or super wideprint production is the easiest way to achieve superior color results, gainmaximum productivity, and profit from business insights — all with theunrivaled power of EFI™ Fiery Command Station digital print jobmanagement.
As a digital print producer, you want the easiest route to the best color andprint quality, produced in the least amount of time. Operators need a workflowsolution that is adaptable to cater for different job types, and allows them toautomate repeat jobs and repetitive tasks. In a successful print facility, youneed to be able to deploy both your technology and your workforce as flexiblyas possible — plus you need to keep learning curves to a minimum. Fiery XF 7delivers all that and more to your wide and super wide print business.
Unrivaled print job management
• Fiery XF 7 comes with anew user experience — EFI Fiery Command WorkStation, the world's most popularinterface for the management, layout, and editing of digital print jobs. Itconveniently connects to multiple Fiery Servers at a time — whether drivinginkjet or cut sheet printers — and connects multiple printers to a single FieryXF server for truly unified print job management through a single interface.The visual Fiery Job Editor allows you to apply job-specific settings on thefly, or to change properties beyond workflow defaults. The Fiery Job Centerdelivers unrivaled print job management, with the same power and usability forboth Microsoft® Windows® and Apple® macOS® users.
Maximum productivity and throughput
• EFI’s exclusive FieryAccelerated System Technology (FAST RIP), now available for Fiery XF users,accelerates file-processing speeds by an average of 5 times. Fiery XF 7 hasautomation levels to suit everyone, and a customizable interface that can betailored to suit the way each individual prefers to operate. Its award-winningcross-platform client interface reduces learning curves, and creates productionefficiencies in mixed technology print rooms resulting in maximum productivityand throughput.
Ultimate color, quality and control
• Proof-grade color controlsand verification mean industry standard compliant color results — no matter theapplication or product being produced. 100% EFI-developed color managementusing ICC technology, combined with sophisticated iterative spot and processcolor optimization routines deliver superior color. Its screening algorithmsare engineered to maximize both print quality and printer performance,providing ultimate color, quality and control, in the least amount of time.
Business-savvy print production
• Fiery XF 7 maximizes printproduction profits by providing business insights, and keeps your printoperation running smoothly and efficiently. Fiery servers are the central hubof the EFI ecosystem connecting to EFI’s MIS or Web-to-Print systems for printroom integration and automation. Combined with EFI’s worldwide and world-classsupport; this results in the most business-savvy digital front-end solutionsavailable.
Stunning, precise, predictable, quality prints
• Accurate Fiery color management, withadvanced spot- and process-color optimization offers you the best possiblecolor output each and every time — without time-consuming trial-and-error colorcorrection or complicated device link profiles.
Support for the latest industry standards
• Fiery XF is fully compliant with thelatest ISO, G7 or Fogra PSD standards. So you get accurate and predictableresults.
Flexible, scalable and future-proof investment
• An EFI™ Software Maintenance and SupportAgreement is included for the first year with your purchase. You get phonesupport and an ongoing stream of software releases, including the latest devicedrivers, plus all minor and major product upgrades at no additional charge.
Competitor Products Entitled List
Agfa - Apogee Proofer RIP
GMG - Colorproof, DotProof, FlexoProof
Brother - DS Magic
inEdit - neoStampa
Caldera - GrandRIP +
Kodak - Matchprint 800
Caldera - VisualRIP
Kodak/Creo - Integris Desktop, 400 or 800
Caldera - VisualRIP+
Kodak/KPG - FirstCheck
CGS - Color Tuner Pro
Kodak/KPG - Matchprint ColorRIP
Colorburst - Colorburst Pro
Kodak/KPG - Matchprint Proof Pro A3, A2/A1 or A1/A0
Colorbus - Cyclone Digital Proofer
MMS Heidelberg - Colour Space Proof Pro
Colorgate - Productionserver Pro or Select
Onyx - Postershop
Colorgate - Proofgate
Onyx - ProductionHouse
Compose - Express RIP
Onyx - ProofCenter
Compose - Starproof
Onyx - RipCenter
DuPont - ChromaPro XP
Perfect Proof - ProofMaster Folio, Mezzo, Grande or Dalmatian
DuPont - ColorStation/ColorStation LF/ColorStation WF
Scanvec Amiable - Photoprint Server
Eisfeld - Posterjet Business Edition
Scitex - iQ-RIP
Ergosoft - PosterPrint
Screen - Lab Proof
Ergosoft - StudioPrint
SeeColor - Computer-to-Proof
Ergosoft - TexPrint
Serendipity - BlackMagic
Founder - Eagle Dot
Shiraz - Shiraz 24, 60 or XL
Fujifilm - Primo-Jet
Symbolic Control/Sagawa Printing - Swica
Gimle Ltd - Absolute Proof
Wasatch - SoftRIP