RAW COLOR POWER
Control and Creativity from Capture to Edit
Reduce your image processing time and improve quality control in your Raw workflow by combining the powerful color capabilities of the ColorChecker® Passport and Adobe® Imaging solutions. Quickly and easily capture accurate color, instantly enhance portraits and landscapes, and maintain color control and consistencyfrom capture to edit.
Superior color results in a fraction of the time!
ColorChecker Passport is a powerful ‘capture to edit’ color solution for any photographer looking for more accurate, consistent color and creative flexibility. And when you combine ColorChecker Passport with Adobe® Imaging solutions you’ll gain even greater benefits. ColorChecker Passport combines three photographic targets into one pocket size protective, multi-positionable case that adjusts to any scene. Together with the included camera calibration software, you get the ultimate in functionality, flexibility and portability.
There are so many ways to incorporate ColorChecker Passport into your Raw workflow. Whether you take advantage of the entire solution, or just a couple of ColorChecker Passport’s many features, you’ll realize improved quality and productivity almost immediately.
Creative Enhancement Target – neutralize and create your look with enhancement patches; check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; check and control color shifting
Classic Target – industry standard color reference target for creating DNG profiles and for evaluating specific colors
White Balance Target – create custom in-camera white balance for a consistent white point in a set of images, eliminating the need to correct each image later
Camera Calibration Software – includes both a desktop application and an Adobe® Lightroom® Plug-In for creating custom DNG profiles
Portable Protective Case – adjusts to accommodate multiple positions so you can adjust the targets to any scene. Also includes a handy lanyard.
SHOOTING JPEG NOT RAW?
You’ll still gain many great benefits when you include ColorChecker Passport in your workflow.
White Balance Target
• Ensure your JPEG files are captured with the correct white point
• Eliminate the chance of any extreme white balance errors which cannot be corrected later in JPEG workflow
• Save time on post production edits of each individual shot
Creative Enhancement Target
• Evaluate and optimize shadow details or highlight clipping with gray ramp patches
• Use as visual reference for color spectrum and color adjustment with HSL (hue, saturation, lightness) patches
• Warm or cool images
• Photograph the Classic target in the same lighting as your images and use as a visual reference to help with color correction